Thursday, October 15, 2009

A CHANGE IN DIRECTION

Up until now this has been a lighthearted blog, just something I did for fun. However some things have been violently shaken up in my little world since my last post many months ago. I have come to realize that I am many things. First and foremost, I AM A CHRISTIAN. While this is not a popular thing to be in this day and age, I realize that I don't and haven't cared for a very long time. I will continue to stand as a Christian fully and completely and without apologies. The second thing that I acknowledge is that I am a woman. I accept that (as if I had a choice in the matter) and embrace it. What I will not do is try and conform myself to some standard set by the world as to what and who that really means. These realizations have caused no little consternation within me but also have released a flood of defiance. So should you encounter me in your daily activities, know first that I am about advancing the Kingdom of God first and foremost, attempting to seek and save those who are lost.Everything else comes after that mission is attempted to be met on a daily basis. BOLDNESS is my desire.