Saturday, November 17, 2007

ON TIME!!!

Ok, I admit. I'm a punctual person. I guess it comes from being in the Navy for almost 20 years. I learned to be wherever I had to be at least 15 minutes early. So I have a very big problem with grown people who can never make it on time to the same event they attend weekly or at least on a regularly scheduled basis. If you know that you have this particular activity SCHEDULED the same days at the same time, and no one had informed you there has been a change in time or a cancellation, why can't you be there on time. Yet when you do decide to grace us with your presence, you have the nerve to complain about the activity being too long!!! I feel its disrespectful to the person holding the activity as well as to the other people who show up on time, expecting to start and end on time!! If this was a job related function and you were getting paid for it, I can guarantee you would be there on time!!! Or the person who asks for a ride, you give them the time you will be there to pick them up and they have the nerve to make you wait. I've started driving off!!! That is the height of rudeness. Whatever happend to manners and respect

No comments: